First Passion Project Update

Brainstorm for Passion Project

 I have a little bit of overlap in my posts.  I wrote a lot about traveling, track, and my future which I
 hope is in the medical field. My future is something that is really intriguing to me.  My ideal future is to do something in the medical field in New York City living in a high rise apartment. I love to travel and would love to visits every state in the United States of America, and most of the major cities in the world. City life is very appealing to me.  I like how nothing is spread out and is usually within a few blocks of you. I could incorporate my future, training for a half marathon, and living in a city all together because you could live in a city while training for a half marathon.  My half marathon goal is not very important to me right now in my life but it is something I would like to achieve by the time I die. For my passion project i could possibly research life in the city and what it is like.

Comments

  1. Hey Eric this seems really cool and I hope you get to achieve this goal of running a marathon and I think you should totally go for the whole city life idea that you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Eric, i really love this brilliant idea. i believe in you and hope you achieve your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eric I think your post is well written, and you have some Awesome ideas going!!!! ily
    PS I hope you do something about the city because you seem to really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eric living in a New York city high line apartment is a great goal to set for yourself. good luck in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eric seems to really like traveling and meeting new people which I believe is a really good thing. Eric wonders about where he will travel and what he will do. Eric would like to solve the issue of people being close minded and he believes by people traveling and meeting new people it will open their minds. I think this is a really good idea because of how close minded some people can be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog