Assignment #8

1. Our passion project is halfway done. We have done our research online, but still need to interview people. The research was a lot so it was about half of the project.

2. We have not taken pictures of the websites we have taken and are planning on possibly taking videos of our interviews.

3. We still are not sure what platform we want to post our project on because we do not really want to make a you tube video so we are not positive on what to do yet.

4. To me, the best part of the project has been the learning experience. I have learned a few techniques that i have tried and found helpful so that has helped me in my school work.

5. As of right now, I do not have questions but if questions come up I will not hesitate to ask.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Passion Project Update